Monday 16 January 2012

And the winner is...

...going to be announced in a moment.  Before then, I'd just like to thank everyone who took the trouble to comment or email me with an answer, and everyone who has commented or emailed or read the blog ever.  Your encouragement and support means a lot.

So, to recap, the competition was to guess how many hours St Cuthbert's Banner took to complete, and the prize was an extra Banner flower, mounted on some of the velvet I used for it:


The correct answer was...

802.5 hours

A lot of the answers were much higher than that, which made me think I ought to have put more work into it!

There was one answer that was very close indeed, with an estimate of 800 hours, so I am happy to announce the winner is songbirdgifts.

Congratulations SongBird!  Email me with your postal address, and I'll send the flower to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Wow, thank you! I'm so excited to have won.

    I've emailed you. *glee*

    SongBird

    ReplyDelete